Super Quick Re-Cap of the Life & Times of Mr.DPH:
- Still working the job, making the websites, shooting the video, and working in the flash.
- Yaz the cat is bigger then ever and he still finds new ways each and everyday to piss me off. The pissing of me off deters in no way from my unconditional love of the beast.
- J9 and I move into our very own place just outside of Coolige Corner on 6/1. I'm way looking fwd. to this. It's a really nice 1 bedroom with a city essential (and nice) porch. The closets are big, the floors are very nice and wood, and we have a ceiling fan in the living room.
- Nothing made the move seem like such a huge life step as what happened last night. We started packing up our belongings and what happened next pretty much affirmed that I'll never be with anyone else ever. We consolidated our CD collections. Anyone who knows me, knows my music is very important to me, and the intermixing of the CD's was very symbolic. This was good and bad, I have a lot of great CD's I never owned now, but I also now have TLC mixed in with Yo La Tengo making me lose just a smidgen of street cred. All CD's have been organized alphabetically of course, as in Hendrix, Jimi.
- It's rained in Boston for roughly 79 days in a row and the joke just isn't funny anymore.
continues to grow.
- I am still obsessed with Lost.
- I may have lost my iPod and each day without it mounts my anger more.
- All I've read are baseball books for what's going on almost 2 years strait now.
- Four Eyed Monsters is the best.
- I hope all are healthy, happy, and sane. Pics of new apartment to come down the road.
Current Location: Work - Backbay - Boston, MA
Current Mood: Refreshed
Current Music: Matt Pond PA - The Moviegoer